AppMap is a personal observability platform for software developers. It is in use by well over 30,000 developers already, and growing daily. The AppMap Analysis product gives developers instant performance and security feedback on their running code the moment they've written it, right within their code editor. This approach dramatically reduces developer toil and prevents many production issues.
The AppMap team works with very fast feedback cycles, delivering new value into the product many times a day and measuring their success. You should be exceedingly comfortable working in an environment where you frequently deliver incremental changes to your entire user base and measure their success.
- Experience working with both existing and nascent code bases
- Experience with popular JS frameworks such as Express, Next, Koa, Nest, Mocha, etc.
- Proven track record delivering successful product features
- Experience with APMs, observability systems, or developer tools
- Experience instrumenting virtual language platforms (Ruby, Python, Java, .Net)