Director, Product Management
Bishop Fox is the leading authority in offensive security, providing solutions ranging from continuous penetration testing, red teaming, and attack surface management to product, cloud, and application security assessments. We’ve worked with more than a quarter of the Fortune 100, half of the Fortune 10, eight of the top 10 global technology companies, and all of the top global media companies. Our Cosmos platform was named Best Emerging Technology in the 2021 SC Media Awards and our offerings are consistently ranked as “world class” in customer experience surveys. For more than 16 years, we've been contributing and giving back to the security community. We’ve published more than 16 open source tools and 50 security advisories in the last five years alone. Learn more at bishopfox.com or follow us on Twitter.
Given our exceptional growth we are expanding and hiring a Director, Product Management to join us on this exciting journey. Bishop Fox is seeking an experienced and strategic Director of Product Management with a deep understanding of cybersecurity products, particularly within the offensive testing security space, and with a proven track record in leading and building successful product management teams using agile methodologies. As a key leader within our organization, you will play a crucial role in driving our product strategy, ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality cybersecurity solutions, and establishing a culture of agility and innovation.
- Help define and execute the product vision and strategy for our cybersecurity product portfolio of offensive testing capabilities
- Lead and manage a team of product managers, instilling agile principles and best practices, fostering an iterative approach to product development, and empowering team members to excel in their roles.
- Champion agile product management principles, ensuring that product backlogs are refined, user stories are well-defined, and the team is consistently delivering customer value with each iteration.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer success, to establish efficient and collaborative workflows, and enable seamless execution of agile product development.
- Work closely with customers, prospects, and stakeholders to gather feedback, validate product ideas, and rapidly iterate on product enhancements based on market needs.
- Define and monitor key product metrics and success criteria, leveraging metrics and tools to assess the performance and impact of product initiatives.
- Stay at the forefront of agile methodologies and industry best practices, continuously seeking opportunities to optimize processes and drive organizational agility.
- Experience building and leading high-performing product management teams, fostering a culture of collaboration, agility, and continuous improvement.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, with a preference for experience managing cybersecurity products.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex products to market using agile principles and frameworks.
- Deep understanding of cybersecurity concepts, technologies, and market landscape, with the ability to translate technical requirements into customer value.
- Strong strategic thinking and business acumen, with the ability to align product strategies with overall business goals and market demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working closely with customers, conducting market research, and gathering customer insights to inform product decisions within an agile environment.
Bishop Fox has always allowed its employees to work remotely, and this role could work anywhere in the United States. Equity is offered to all employees and starts vesting on the first day. You also have the opportunity to earn additional equity. Our comprehensive benefits program is tailored to meet your needs at an affordable price. We embrace diversity and an inclusive culture. We value our employees and who they are, which fosters a powerful and collective talent base to successfully serve our clients and the security community with unparalleled expertise.
Bishop Fox is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
Interested? Apply today!