Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Bishop Fox is the leading authority in offensive security, providing solutions ranging from continuous penetration testing, red teaming, and attack surface management to product, cloud, and application security assessments. We’ve worked with more than 25% of the Fortune 100, half of the Fortune 10, eight of the top 10 global technology companies, and all of the top global media companies to improve their security. Our Cosmos platform was named Best Emerging Technology in the 2021 SC Media Awards and our offerings are consistently ranked as “world class” in customer experience surveys. We're an active participant in the security community and have published more than 16 open source tools and 50 security advisories in the last five years. Learn more at bishopfox.com or follow us on Twitter.
We are now hiring an Engagement Manager to deliver client facing projects at the highest level of execution and service.
We are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) Manager to join our Finance team. As an FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for contributing insights into our financial performance and supporting strategic and operational initiatives. You will also build tools and systems that will allow the company to scale and that will be critical to informing the company’s investment and resource allocation decisions. This person will work closely with business leaders to provide data-driven decision support across all functions of the company. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful team player who can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and understands how to drive initiatives across the finish line in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate and manage corporate planning efforts and partner with leadership on monthly, annual, and long-range budget and forecast planning
- Implement and lead the monthly budget vs actual reporting of operational and financial data
- Lead business performance review and derive actionable financial, operational, transactional insights
- Track business performance and KPI trends against operating plans and prepare variance analyses for management and other key stakeholders on an interim and ad hoc basis
- Develop and manage in-depth, data-driven financial models, including the corporate long term forecast, that guide our strategic decision-making on corporate goal-setting, revenue and resource planning, and new key initiatives
- Lead efforts of evaluating financial returns of new projects and initiatives
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Support, in particular, the Executive Leadership Team as well as Sales and Delivery departments within the organization as a financial business partner
- Implement a financial planning software tool for management of corporate planning efforts
- Provide corporate finance and corporate development support on potential capital raises
- Support Investor Reporting and quarterly Board responsibilities
- Establish and maintain strong cross-functional relationships to assess informational needs, provide decision support, and develop sustainable processes and tools
- Coordinate with the accounting team on month, quarter and year-end close processes to ensure accurate and timely delivery of financial reports
- Partner directly with data and systems owners to ensure data integrity, quality, and completeness
- Initiate continual process improvement efforts that enhance timeliness and accuracy of financial results
- 5-6 years work experience with at least 3 years of experience in a FP&A/corporate finance role.
- Experience with SaaS data and analytics
- Experience with consulting, tech-enabled managed services, and enterprise software businesses
- Experience implementing and working with software tools for financial planning (particularly Anaplan or Adaptive Insights, Hyperion etc.)
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel with the ability to create robust, scalable, and flexible financial models and scenario analyses
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills and the ability to execute on both tactical detail and the big picture
- Extremely organized, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a natural self-starter
- Solid track record of successful team collaboration with ability to own and drive projects while also supporting fellow team members on various tasks
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get any job done - no matter how big or small
- Familiarity with SQL and BI dashboards, such as Sisense, Looker, PowerBI, or Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or related field
- MBA degree or MBA Candidate at a top tier program
- A background in investment banking, consulting, or transaction advisory.
- Previous experience with international subsidiaries and transactions
- Familiarity with Certinia, formerly FinancialForce, and Saleforce
Bishop Fox has always allowed its employees to work remotely, and this role could work anywhere in the United States. Our comprehensive benefits program is tailored to meet your needs at an affordable price. We embrace diversity and an inclusive culture. We value our employees and who they are, which fosters a powerful and collective talent base to successfully serve our clients and the security community with unparalleled expertise.
Bishop Fox is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
Interested? Apply today!