Senior Vice President of Delivery
Bishop Fox is the leading authority in offensive security, providing solutions ranging from continuous penetration testing, red teaming, and attack surface management to product, cloud, and application security assessments. We’ve worked with more than a quarter of the Fortune 100, half of the Fortune 10, eight of the top 10 global technology companies, and all of the top global media companies. Our Cosmos platform was named Best Emerging Technology in the 2021 SC Media Awards and our offerings are consistently ranked as “world class” in customer experience surveys. For more than 16 years, we've been contributing and giving back to the security community. We’ve published more than 16 open source tools and 50 security advisories in the last five years alone. Learn more at www.bishopfox.com or follow us on Twitter.
Bishop Fox is looking for an experienced, adaptable, and collaborative leader to drive the company’s delivery organization. The SVP of Delivery will be responsible for leading Bishop Fox’s global service delivery organization and managing the business.
- Develop, implement, and execute a clear strategy for delivering world-class tech-enabled services, support and value to Bishop Fox's customers globally.
- Lead the transformation and change management from a traditional professional services model to a tech-enabled managed services delivery model.
- Own and deliver on the financial goals and metrics, including bookings, revenue, and gross margin. Drive a highly profitable tech-enabled services organization by building, implementing, enforcing and evolving repeatable processes; shift the mindset and incentive structure to reward achievement of outcomes and efficiency goals
- Lead operational delivery of services and training to Bishop Fox’s customers and partners - overseeing resource management, project delivery, and operational success metrics.
- Build and scale global services operations (people, process, systems and tools) to efficiently deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and build relationships across the C-suite; partner closely with product and technology on the development and evolution of Cosmos, our tech-enabling testing platform.
- Partner closely with sales and marketing; assisting sales with selling and serving as an executive sponsor for Bishop Fox's strategic customers and partners.
- Attract, develop and retain world-class talent and culture while building a high-performance organization; inspire, encourage, enable and develop the growing team of 300+ people.
- Experience leading a global services organization in a fast paced, growing organization with accountability for operational, customer and financial targets.
- Strong track record of building and scaling tech-enabled services team; has a background in consulting AND tech-enabled services; somebody who knows how to integrate product to achieve the company's vision for Cosmos.
- Significant experience in the business of delivery, including managing all aspects of services operations - offering development, strategic planning, project delivery, organizational design, client escalations, margin optimization, customer experience, resource management, and capacity planning.
- Experienced operating in high-growth, scale-up environments that necessitate a bias for action.
Personal and Leadership Characteristics
- Excellent organizational management skills coupled with the ability to bring strategic visions to life.
- Ability to distill complex operations issues and metrics into actionable information for senior leadership, the Board of Directors
- Capacity to see the big picture as well as the finer details of daily operations and activities.
- Demonstrates solid judgment in decision making that positively impacts our people, clients, and Bishop Fox
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, able to take the seemingly impossible and break it down into actionable items.
- People leadership; attract, develop, and retain top talent in the organization. An ability to create loyalty, trust, and a following. Understands what it takes to connect, listen, and engage at all levels of the organization.
- The confidence, intellect, and executive presence to become a true business partner across the corporate and field functions– someone who can contribute to broader business conversations beyond their functional expertise. Not just a delivery leader, but someone who can think more broadly about the company’s strategy.
- An ability to create loyalty, trust, and following. One who can energize people and teams and make cross- functional cooperation happen. This individual must be highly respected by both subordinates and superiors.
- A combination of personality traits – collaborative nature, honesty, integrity, intensity, and passion – necessary to blend with the rest of the executive management team.
- A strong focus on execution. This individual must be strategic - but strong execution capabilities are critical for success.
- Highly entrepreneurial, with a high level of energy, dedication, and a persevering drive to succeed and win. Not afraid to roll up the sleeves and work side by side with his/her team.
- A primary, intense concern about leading and motivating others. Must be capable of taking dramatic, symbolic actions to inspire and energize others around a vision of the company’s future.
- Passionate about Bishop Fox’s products, mission and values.
Bishop Fox’s values:
- Be Excellent to Each Other
- Do What You Say You’re Going to Do
- Do the Right Thing
- Get Better Together
- Give a Shit
Bishop Fox has always allowed its employees to work remotely, and this role could work anywhere in the United States. Equity is offered to all employees and starts vesting on the first day. You also have the opportunity to earn additional equity. Our comprehensive benefits program is tailored to meet your needs at an affordable price. We embrace diversity and an inclusive culture. We value our employees and who they are, which fosters a powerful and collective talent base to successfully serve our clients and the security community with unparalleled expertise.
Bishop Fox is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.