Bishop Fox is the leading authority in offensive security, providing solutions ranging from continuous penetration testing, red teaming, and attack surface management to product, cloud, and application security assessments. We’ve worked with more than a quarter of the Fortune 100, half of the Fortune 10, eight of the top 10 global technology companies, and all of the top global media companies. Our Cosmos platform was named Best Emerging Technology in the 2021 SC Media Awards and our offerings are consistently ranked as “world class” in customer experience surveys. For more than 16 years, we've been contributing and giving back to the security community. We’ve published more than 16 open source tools and 50 security advisories in the last five years alone. Learn more at bishopfox.com or follow us on Twitter.
We are now hiring an Account Executive for our Southwestern territory, would like this person in the San Francisco bay area to identify new business, develop existing customers, and manage incoming sales projects. As our company continues to grow you will provide the highest level of execution and customer service for our clients.
- Hunt, qualify, and run through the sales cycles to close sales opportunities and generate new business for our consulting services and managed service product, Cosmos
- Grow existing footprint and incumbent customers
- Lead technical, solution-oriented sales conversations that help clients develop a clear vision of their problems and the solutions
- Act as an escalation point for sales, delivery, and client issues
- Accurate forecasting
- Work independently and with internal resources to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed individual sales quota
- Network within the client’s business and influence key decision makers
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor within the customer base
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account within your assigned portfolio
- Work in collaboration with internal teams and lead a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
- Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
- Provide clear documentation that drives sales and project success
- Field initial scoping surveys and project requests, drive project scoping forward, create project proposals, and shepherd legal paperwork
- Ensure customer requirements and Bishop Fox standards of quality are met throughout the sales cycle
- Experience owning and driving revenue outcomes within the central region exceeding personal and team sales quotas
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity technologies and competitive offerings in the central region
- Demonstrated history of personnel management, leading junior and mid-level sales staff to meet territory goals
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Experience selling into medium and large enterprise markets as well as channel/partner networks
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a dynamic, fast-moving organization
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Keen attention to detail; relentless pursuit of quality
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative, cross functional environment
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgment
- Ability to work remotely and willingness to travel regularly
- Proven track record of success in a similar role selling to Enterprise organizations
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level
- Experience selling technically complex solutions
- Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment
- Curiosity, coachability and persistence
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Excellent Salesforce.com hygiene
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Familiar with formal sales training methodologies (e.g. MEDDIC)
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Leadership, accountability qualities required
Bishop Fox has always allowed its employees to work remotely, and this role could work anywhere in the central region of the United States, with a preference given to candidates located in Texas. Equity is offered to all employees and starts vesting on the first day with opportunities to earn additional equity over time. Our comprehensive benefits program is tailored to meet your needs at an affordable price. We embrace diversity and an inclusive culture. We value our employees and who they are, which fosters a powerful and collective talent base to successfully serve our clients and the security community with unparalleled expertise.
Bishop Fox is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
Interested? Apply today!