Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Cinchy is reinventing enterprise data with the world’s first comprehensive Data Collaboration platform that liberates data from enterprise apps and evolves it to a universal, fully collaborative data network. Data liberation empowers connectivity and control by eliminating data fragmentation, data duplication, data silos, and the need for costly and time-consuming data integration. With Data Collaboration, enterprise data is now available to whomever it's needed, able to move simply and freely to wherever it's needed.
Our customers use Data Collaboration to accelerate digital transformation projects and reduce the time and cost to build applications by more than 50%. Data Collaboration decreases IT project delivery risks, establishes guaranteed data access controls, and enables effortless collaboration on quality data across an organizations’ people and systems.
We are a growing company of builders, innovators, collaborators that believe freeing your data will empower your teams to build the future and unlock their potential.
The Role: Our Marketing team is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join us here at Cinchy! Marketing works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Product teams to build market awareness for Cinchy's powerful Data Collaboration platform. This individual will contribute their knowledge and expertise to help us build a category by creating content that will educate as well as capture the imagination and interest of the market. Cinchy’s continued growth necessitates expansion of the team, making way for many new opportunities from writing copy to building processes.
Who you are: If you are customer-centric, collaborative, and understand the importance of partnering with different colleagues to build great content, then we'd love to speak with you.
You should know: The position is 100% remote
What you will be doing:
- Oversee and implement Cinchy’s content strategy beyond print including video, audio, and other forms of content.
- Direct production of content, and create content for portals, websites, blog posts, case studies, white papers, social media, sales collateral, customer and corporate presentations.
- Manage Cinchy’s holistic content calendar, working with digital marketing, product marketing and CinchyTV to ensure all planned communications are clearly scheduled.
- Event communications strategy and execution
- Track metrics and indicators for data-driven decision-making and strategy execution.
- Collaborate with other teams to gather and produce content relevant to our customers and future employees.
- Design and present content in appealing, intuitive ways for a variety of audiences.
What you bring - Don’t worry if you don’t have all these things, we believe in investing in personal growth and can coach you to be successful:
- This is a fast paced remote start-up environment, i.e. Building the rocket as it's going up into space, so being comfortable with ambiguity is key.
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills are essential.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with external clients, and collaborating with internal partners will help you succeed.
- You should be able to work autonomously, prioritize what needs to be done, and take ownership of your success.
- Content Management, Marketing Communications, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) are definitely assets.
Key Results (things we will measure success):
30 days: Familiarization with the Cinchy platform, the company, and start building quality content
60 days: Build relationships both internally and externally to develop a content strategy
90 days: Should be working independently and execute on strategy
Our Hiring Process:
Talent Screen: You will initially meet (online) with someone from our Talent team. (30 minutes)
Technical Fit: Portfolio Review - Walk us through the content you’ve created that you are most proud of that showcases your expertise. (60-90 minutes)
Team Fit: We then have a values fit interview with one of our senior leaders. (60 minutes)
If all goes well, and you feel that Cinchy is the place you want to build your career, we'll ask for references and make an offer.
Who you will be meeting:
And other members of the Cinchy team.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates around the world, including indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. Diversity breeds excellence.
If you need any accommodation for the interview process please let us know.