Junior Intelligence Analyst w/ English
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a Junior Intelligence Analyst that will be responsible for investigations, research, reporting related to public debates and activity on digital media. This role requires the interpretation of data, extracting and converting key insights into clear concepts and ideas to support and enable client decision-making. This role will involve a mix of qualitative and quantitative research based on Constella’s established analytics methodologies to execute reports based on client requests.
- Native English speaker is mandatory
- +1 year as a market researcher or social network analyst
- Skills in analytics, deductive reasoning & critical thinking
- Strong critical analysis skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and structure large volumes of information while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- An excellent communicator with the ability to clearly explain complex ideas using data and evidence
- The ability to work collaboratively with fellow analysts and other cross-functional teams
- Positive and proactive mindset, good humor, and ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Commitment to the quality and integrity of their work, with a high sense of personal accountability
- Able to quickly adapt to and stay up to date with trends and impacts related to new technologies
- Interest in the global news cycle, including current events linked to key social, political, scientific, or other developments
- Background in Political Sciences & Social Sciences
- Knowledge of quantitative & qualitative research methodologies and best practices
- Depth and up to date knowledge of Excel, including the use of dynamic tables and other functions.
More about us:
Constella Intelligence is a leading global Digital Risk Protection business that works in partnership with some of the world’s largest organizations to safeguard what matters most and defeat digital risk. Its solutions are broad, collaborative and scalable, powered by a unique combination of proprietary data, technology, and human expertise—including the largest breach data collection on the planet, with over 100 billion attributes and 45 billion curated identity records spanning 125 countries and 53 languages.