Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Exceptionally well-funded startup that has raised over $100MM of capital from top-tier investors that has no need for any additional capital in this current market environment
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to >100 people globally).
4) Explosive client base growth path with a >99% retention rate.
5) An incredibly diverse, collaborative, and high-performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
6) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. Cyber Risk Solution of the Year & Stress Scenario Software of the Year in 2023). We were recognized with 9 awards in 2022.
7) Senior leadership has a continuous commitment to team members doing the best work of their careers.
8) CyberCube is just a place where you can get things done!
9) Ranked #11 on Forbes America's Best Startup Employers.
- Qualifying leads and moving them through the pipeline, organizing qualified meetings with the sales management team to generate pipeline
- Initiating contact with potential clients through multidimensional campaigns including cold-calling, emails, social media interactions, and in-person events.
- Creating/building relationships with potential clients to identify their potential use cases, qualify their interest and viability to drive sales
- Presenting product solution information to customers once identifying their needs
- Creating lead lists through research with Hubspot, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Working with marketing to develop demand generation campaigns and targets.
- Developing Sales strategies to draw in potential buyers of CyberCube’s software.
- Collaborating with Sales leadership to ensure quarterly/annual goals are met.
- Updating and maintaining current contacts in Hubspot CRM system
- 1+ years in a sales or lead generation role within the technology or software industry.
- Critical thinking skills and problem-solving experience highly valued - stand out from other sales candidates - non traditional backgrounds encouraged to apply!
- Previous experience of using a CRM platform (Hubspot preferable but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive and energetic phone skills
- Strong self-starter and ability to thrive with limited oversight
- Coachable and willingness to learn sales skills and technology
Why You'll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary and unlimited PTO
- Meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Monthly catered lunches and happy hours
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Opportunity to participate in a secondment program
- Dependant care assistance plan
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.