Principal Client Account Manager - EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Exceptionally well-funded startup that has raised over $100MM of capital from top-tier investors that has no need for any additional capital in this current market environment
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to >100 people globally).
4) Explosive client base growth path with a >99% retention rate.
5) An incredibly diverse, collaborative, and high-performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
6) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. Cyber Risk Solution of the Year & Stress Scenario Software of the Year in 2023). We were recognized with 9 awards in 2022.
7) Senior leadership has a continuous commitment to team members doing the best work of their careers.
8) CyberCube is just a place where you can get things done!
9) Ranked #11 on Forbes America's Best Startup Employers.
CyberCube is looking for a Principal Client Account Manager to expand relationships with existing partners/customers and achieve company growth objectives by directing and supporting a collaborative effort to grow the use of CyberCube’s cyber analytics products. This role will work closely with CyberCube’s client services, marketing and product management teams to ensure CyberCube clients are successful and embed CyberCubes products and models at the core of the buildout of their cyber insurance businesses.
This is a full-time position based in London, United Kingdom.
- Leads the commercial relationship with UK, Europe, and APAC clients across carriers, reinsurance brokers and reinsurers.
- Defines and executes a growth strategy specific to a cohort of existing (re)Insurance Clients
- Runs sales campaigns targeting cross-sell and up-sell opportunities into well-established existing clients.
- Coordinate internal personnel engagements with clients when needed, including product management, client services, and executive management
- Research and analyze key business drivers, competitive environment, and trends in order to creatively identify and actively pursue opportunities
- Awareness of commercial insurance issues
- Ideally would possess broad knowledge of cyber security concerns and how they relate to insurance coverage.
- 7+ years of professional sales experience in insurance, broking or insurance technology sales
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to formulate and articulate complex insurance analytics value points
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative and passion for and basic understanding of the intersection of insurance and cyber security.
- Position will require 10%-20% travel, including some international travel
Why You'll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the key industries in the world
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits
- Meaningful early stage equity
- Generous private medical healthcare insurance with dental and vision coverage
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home when necessary
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.