Customer Success Manager (CSM) - Brazil
Lumu Technologies is looking for a Technical Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results and has expertise in networking and cybersecurity. Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships, technical implementations, contributing to sales, onboarding, and training clients. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
In this role, you will draw on your strong technical aptitude. Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new environments, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should have technical background and skills, engage with customers and maximize value.
- Implement Lumu in the customer’s infrastructure.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Lead the delivery process of the orders for customers
- Improve the onboarding processes.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operations.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Native Portuguese Speaker
- Proficient networking skills with a deep understanding of network architecture, protocols, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles, practices, and technologies
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Knowledge of technical implementation processes.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected]