Software Test Engineer
About the job
Do you have what it takes to create a world where companies can control the impact of cyber-crime? At Lumu Technologies we are looking for a talented Software Test Engineer willing to help us build the platform that will enable any company to operate cyber security proficiently and take the most out of their investments in cyber defense.
What You Will Be Doing?
You as part of the testing team will be deeply involved in guaranteeing that only the best experience is delivered to our customers across every component of our platform. You will work closely with UX, Product Development, Product Management and other key roles to get a strong technical and business understanding of every planned feature, and find the right balance between high quality and strategy trade-offs, so that quality can be delivered without compromising execution speed .
Our ideal candidate should be self-motivated, disciplined and a demonstrated team-player. We are looking for someone who loves to collaborate with other teams to build products that solve real problems for real people.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a QA engineer for all phases of the testing lifecycle in an agile environment. Outstanding candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- Good understanding of some Automation frameworks like Serenity BDD.
- Experience working with Automation patterns like Screenplay.
- Solid understanding of process metrics and manual testing.
- Capable with relational and non-relational databases.
- Good attention to detail reviewing process, mockups, prereleases, and postreleases tests.
- Experience with testing and using REST APIs (Intermediate or advanced level in Postman is desired).
- Proficiency in any programming language.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of various DevOps tools.
- Solid background in cyber security.
At Lumu we believe in a world where companies can control the impact of cyber-crime. By measuring cyber-compromise, organizations take control of their security posture and operate cyber-security proficiently.
We have developed a methodology called Continuous Compromise Assessment, which allows organizations to measure compromise, intentionally, continuously, it is easy to use and the compromise visibility is immediate.
At Lumu, your voice matters. See your ideas and expertise reflected in a solution that impacts the daily lives of millions. Join an energized team of bright young minds and cyber-security veterans. Sharpen your existing skills through on-the-job learning and acquire new capabilities as required by your role, with Lumu’s assistance.
Lumu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected]