Software Developer C/C++ for Cybersecurity
Do you have what it takes to create a world where companies can control the impact of cyber-crime? At Lumu Technologies we are looking for a skillful C++ Developer willing to help us build the platform that will enable any company to operate cybersecurity proficiently and take the most out of their investments in cyber defense.
What You Will Be Doing?
You as a C++ Developer at Lumu will have a unique opportunity to materialize and influence the roaming-visibility strategy for our Continuous Compromise Assessment offering. You will work closely with Product Management, QA, CSM and other key roles to develop a set of software agents capable of running flawlessly across our entire user-base. You will participate in the whole cycle of product development, from ideation to deployment and beyond.
Our ideal candidate should be a demonstrated team-player, self-motivated, disciplined, customer-focused problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind, and passion for building products that solve real problems for real people.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of proven professional experience developing Desktop applications or Posix Daemons in C/C++. Outstanding candidates with less experience will also be considered. Experience with other programming languages such as Swift in similar environments will also be considered.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions.
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 (and later) standard is appreciated.
- A fair amount of Windows/macOS/Linux internals knowledge is expected.
- Solid understanding of the TCP/IP stack.
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience developing system drivers.
- Mobile development experience is a plus.
- Experience working with networking protocols.
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected].