Sales Development Representative - Spanish Latin America
Lumu Technologies is looking for self motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to be an integral part of the company’s growth efforts in Latin America. In this role, The Sales Development Representative supports a remote sales team and helps generate new business opportunities via outbound activity.
- Contacts leads in the cold to help Lumu continue to accelerate growth in designated key markets.
- Performs outbound calling/emailing to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline based on designated target list
- Schedules meetings and demos for account managers or business development managers after proper lead qualification
- Promotes company events and webinars for the region among designated target leads
- Researches target accounts for outbound call campaigns
- Manages, augments and updates lead’s contact and relevant information
- Creatively conducts targeted outreach to secure meetings using, phone, emails, linkedin and other tools
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Comfortable with customer facing interactions, outgoing and sociable.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in customer-facing roles such as sales, customer service and/or marketing experience. Outstanding candidates with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will also be considered.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Eager to learn and to be part of a results-driven and energetic sales team.
- Live in Bogota, Colombia or Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected].