ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission to offer the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our security products are used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including 2 of the top 3 banks, 4 of the top 6 software companies, and 2 of the top 6 insurance companies. We have been honored with numerous awards including the 2021 SC Media Trust Award for Best Threat Intelligence Technology, a 2021 Top Black Unicorn Award, a 2020 Stevie Award, and the 2017 JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique malware and explainable threat intelligence products.
ReversingLabs is recognized by the cybersecurity industry as a leader in innovation. The $56M investment from Crosspoint capital will support our growth and innovation efforts to build scalable, automated and intelligent software security solutions.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
*For this position we are only considering candidates that are already based in Croatia!
*We support all working models - on site, fully remote (if you are based in Croatia) and a hybrid model of remote work and coming to the office 😀
As a Software Architect in Analytics, you will be working with Program Management, Product Management and Development teams to create appropriate architecture for new features and maintain and improve existing architecture.
- Define product requirements and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, patterns, and procedures
- Collaborate with Program Management, Product Management and Development teams on creating appropriate technical solutions during the project/product development plan, and report on progress and obstacles
- Identify business requirements and requirements of the stakeholders in the project
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Make high-level design choices and technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms
- Design the entire system based on the received requirements
- Design and implement microservices with thoughtfully-defined APIs
- Understand best practices and architectural patterns for microservices implementation
- Take ownership of designed services and platform components through to delivery
- Proactively analyze and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement of the platform
- 10+ years of experience in building software systems as a Software Developer and at least 5+ years of experience designing software systems as a Software Architect
- Able to deliver on time while working in a semi-autonomous environment
- Able to create and communicate an accurate schedule
- Experience in using a Linux operating system
- Extensive coding experience in at least one programming language, such as Python, Java, Go, Rust
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and the modern data stack
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or similar MQ systems and asynchronous communication between services
- Experience in using Apache Kafka
- Knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker
- Knowledge of Influx/TICK stack + Grafana or other system monitoring stack
- Knowledge of Git or similar version control systems
- Proven expertise in developing APIs, Microservices and Big Data Analytics
- Experience in using one or more cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud,…)
- Experience leading engineering teams in designing and building solutions through a full SDLC
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- A mentor for the Software Development team as well as a consensus builder
- 2+ years of experience with Go programming
- Experience working in the security domain (threat intelligence) and general interest in learning threat intelligence
- Hybrid work options (paid accommodation & transportation to Zagreb during onboarding for remote employees)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous compensation and a bonus system based on annual performance
- Hefty personal education budget and possibility to attend leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Company library and possibility to order books of choice via Amazon
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company with Fortune 500 & governmental agencies as clients
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities - clear goals & internal promotions
- Employee referral bonus program: EUR 1,060 net for junior position, EUR 2,123 net for mid to senior positions, and EUR 2,654 net for principal/managerial positions
- Multisport card, annual health checkup, newborn child allowance, rent-cost, and 3rd pillar pension benefits
- Wellness Weekends - quarterly, company-wide three day weekend, starting with a company paid Friday off for all employees
- Fully covered car garage in Radnička cesta for all employees