Senior Financial Analyst
At ReversingLabs, our software supply chain security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advancing Cybersecurity maturity around the globe. We're on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth by hiring the top talent across the security industry.
Notable breaches such as SolarWinds, CircleCI and 3CX have elevated software supply chain security as a top initiative across every organization developing or purchasing software. Only ReversingLabs delivers the software package analysis speed and intelligence needed to protect against this critical area of risk.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with end-to-end insights to ensure development releases securely, IT purchases safely, and the SOC can effectively detect, isolate and respond. We are seeking extraordinary talent for this game changing opportunity to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
You, as the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for building both quantitative and qualitative analyses of all operational aspects of the company to evaluate the company’s progress toward achieving its goals and to map out future goals and plans. This individual will play a critical, highly-visible role in assessing business trends, reviewing past company performance, and anticipating obstacles and potential issues, all with an eye toward forecasting the company’s future financial results. Your cross-functional work will provide the business with financial insights that directly impact the direction of ReversingLabs’ future. You enjoy tackling challenging problems and translating quantitative analyses into strategic business implications. Note: The ideal candidate will be a commutable distance to our Cambridge, MA office, for occasional meeting attendance.
What You Will Do
- Create, update, and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future financial results
- Analyze, assess, and track overall financial health by using key financial, non-financial, and SaaS metrics
- Establish processes and automation to improve financial operational efficiency, accuracy, and data quality
- Ad-Hoc analysis supporting all areas of the business as needed
- Work with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate into the company’s overall corporate budget
- Compare historical operating results against budgets and forecasts, and perform variance analyses to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Build reporting packages and dashboards for senior management team and the Board of Directors
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in corporate FP&A functions, preferably in SaaS setting
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency required
- Previous financial modeling experience for a wide range of reporting focuses
- Comfort utilizing large data sets to analyze a problem or present relevant information
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model and its KPIs (ARR, retention metrics, CAC, LTV, etc.)
- Proficiency with systems and BI tools with the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Previous experience creating dashboards and KPI reporting
- Strong cross-functional presentation skills and ability to effectively convey insights from analyses to leadership
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment where priorities frequently change
- Self-starter who can take minimal instructions and drive tasks/projects to completion
- At least 1 year as an Investment Banking Analyst or similar experience
- Growth mindset and intellectual curiosity
- Competitive compensation packages (base & bonus)
- Medical with deductible reimbursements
- Employer paid dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health & dependent)
- Flexible PTO
- Quarterly (3 day) Wellness Weekends
- Pet insurance and more!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission to offer the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our security products are used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including 2 of the top 3 banks, 4 of the top 6 software companies, and 2 of the top 6 insurance companies. We have been honored with numerous awards including the 2021 SC Media Trust Award for Best Threat Intelligence Technology, a 2021 Top Black Unicorn Award, a 2020 Stevie Award, and the 2017 JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique malware and explainable threat intelligence products. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove investments in ReversingLabs by some of the savviest investors in the world. With offices in the United States and Croatia, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2022.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.