Our vision is clear - arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is safe, and every threat detected. An innovative vision requires innovative talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
ReversingLabs is recognized by the cybersecurity industry as a leader in innovation. The $56M investment from Crosspoint Capital will support our growth and innovation efforts to build scalable, automated, and intelligent software security solutions.
As a DevOps Manager, you will lead a team of DevOps engineers in developing world-class cybersecurity product pipelines and managing production systems and operations.
You will lead, nurture, and develop the team, as well as recruit talented engineers.
Since this is the key leadership role, strong collaborative skills are crucial, as you will be working closely with Development, QA, Product Management, Program Management, and other teams in the company.
A proven track record in IT management is essential. Key characteristics required for this role include a perfectionist streak, pride in your work, attention to detail, and willingness to be open to challenges and discuss them with others.
We celebrate victory, but we don’t shy away from failure, and we’re always pushing ourselves to learn.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, inspiring, and motivating the group; goal setting, budgeting, and staffing
- Responsible for estimates, project schedules, and resource plans; assess and communicate risks based on complexity and constraints
- Managing day-to-day DevOps activities, including the definition and prioritization of tasks and goals for the team and individual team members
- Familiarity with technology to be able to evaluate estimates
- Collaborate closely with engineers and architects to plan and develop the best technical design and approach for services
- Responsible for the quality of the completed work
- Responsible for handling alerts for hosted services
- Defining steps and processes for test and production management
- Ensuring at least 99.99% system uptime
- Work on estimating the budget and hardware requirements for the internal and production systems
- Defining a vision and a roadmap for meeting current and future DevOps needs while ensuring alignment and integration of software/hardware development with the overall vision, mission, and values of the company
- Drive improvements required to build and enhance ReversingLabs products and services
- Build and nurture a cohesive and powerful team of DevOps engineers
- Partner with the Engineering managers to develop and support personal growth opportunities for each team member
- Partner with Agile project managers, development teams, and QA to plan and execute projects and deployments
- 3+ years of experience in directly managing a team (including hiring and performance management) and 3+ years in DevOps, Developer, or Architect role as an individual contributor or technical lead
- Strong leadership skills with experience in coaching, motivating, and appraising a diverse team
- Good understanding of common DevOps practices, principles, and tools
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Deployment concepts and streamlined delivery of code
- Understanding of Cloud platforms like AWS and GCP
- Understanding of container orchestration platforms
- Understanding of monitoring and maintaining a production system
- Patience and empathy are qualities as important as technical prowess
- Organized, self-directed leader who can work well independently
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with teams across the organization (Development, QA, Product Management, Program Management, and others)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban
- Hybrid or fully remote work options (paid accommodation and transportation to Zagreb during onboarding for remote employees)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous compensation and a bonus system based on annual performance
- Hefty personal education budget and the possibility to attend leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Company library and the possibility to order books of choice via Amazon
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company with Fortune 500 & governmental agencies as clients
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Opportunity to work on innovative solutions in malware analysis & software assurance, crafted in our very own Croatian R&D center
- Great career advancement opportunities — clear goals and internal promotions
- Employee referral bonus program: EUR 1,060 net for junior position, EUR 2,123 net for mid to senior positions, and EUR 2,654 net for principal/managerial positions
- Multisport card, newborn child allowance, rent cost, and 3rd pillar pension benefits
- Fully covered car garage in Radnička for all employees