Account Executive - DACH
Secure Code Warrior
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2023
Our mission at Secure Code Warrior is to make the digital world safer by helping companies secure their software through developer-driven security. In a nutshell, Secure Code Warrior gives developers the skills to write secure code. Our learning platform is the most effective secure coding solution because it uses agile learning methods for developers to learn, apply, and retain software security principles. Over 600 enterprises trust Secure Code Warrior to implement agile learning security programs, deliver secure software rapidly, and create a culture of developer-driven security.
To make our mission possible, we’ve brought together individuals passionate about software, security, connection, and collaboration. We are a venture-backed, global remote-first company with offices in Australia, America, Belgium, Iceland, and the United Kingdom.
For more information about Secure Code Warrior, visit www.securecodewarrior.com.
This exciting opportunity will see you as the Enterprise Account Executive responsible for actively driving and managing new direct and channel business within an assigned territory. We are looking for someone who preferably combines a sales background with Security or DevOps experiences. Strong sales skills are a must, along with solid presentation/demo skills, and the ability to lead the prospects through the sales cycle without significant assistance.
You will be responsible for the DACH territory. While we are a remote organization, we would want you to sit within your assigned territory.
- Hunt, develop, and close new and expand business opportunities
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Respond to functional elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Reporting through Company’s CRM
- Responsible for attending conferences, and seminars… virtually, in-region and nationally
- Ability to manage a realistic sales funnel, follow up on inbound leads quickly, and cold call into large Fortune 500 / S&P 500 size organizations
- You are self-motivated with strong knowledge of IT and B2B sales experience within the security, and compliance space: DevOps, Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Web Application Scanning, or other enterprise security solutions.
- Strong track record of hunting, consulting and closing new business
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports
- Extensive relevant experience in a similar role and within the DACH region
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as fluent in German & English
- Able to comfortably present to prospects and clients using video conferencing solutions in a work-from-home environment
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!
See more open positions at Secure Code Warrior
Something looks off?