FP&A Analyst | 3 month Contract | Hybrid
Secure Code Warrior
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Our mission at Secure Code Warrior is to make the digital world safer by helping companies secure their software through developer-driven security. In a nutshell, Secure Code Warrior gives developers the skills to write secure code. Our learning platform is the most effective secure coding solution because it uses agile learning methods for developers to learn, apply, and retain software security principles. Over 600 enterprises trust Secure Code Warrior to implement agile learning security programs, deliver secure software rapidly, and create a culture of developer-driven security.
To make our mission possible, we’ve brought together individuals passionate about software, security, connection, and collaboration. We are a venture-backed, global remote-first company with offices in Australia, America, Belgium, Iceland, and the United Kingdom.
For more information about Secure Code Warrior, visit www.securecodewarrior.com.
Initially a 3-month contract with the possibility to extend.
This role will be responsible for supporting the business to manage finances, track financial performance and provide guidance in strategic decision-making across the business.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with a wide range of teams and functions to support the delivery of financial advice to multiple stakeholders. Financial planning, budgeting, analysis, and reporting are a key focus of this role.
- Manage and prepare Finance month-end reporting including performance reporting, flash reporting and Group reporting.
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met and draft packs are prepared as required.
- Assist in the development and optimization of performance reports to facilitate timely decision-making and track challenges in reaching budget targets.
- Provide insightful analysis to drive business performance and co-ordinate, manage and prepare budget and planning reporting
- Prepare and consolidate Gross Margin, OPEX and Capex budgets for review.
- Prepare documents for national stakeholder reviews and sign-off
- Prepare and publish forecast/budget presentations.
- CA/CPA qualified with previous experience in a similar role from a medium-large diverse/complex business.
- Strong experience across budgeting, forecasting and analysis is required.
- You will be a collaborator and relationship builder and have excellent stakeholder management capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail, being confident, having an inquisitive mindset and being capable of thinking strategically is a key element of this position.
- Ideally have experience working with Google Sheets.
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!