Talent Acquisition Partner/ Sr Technical Recruiter
Secure Code Warrior
IT, People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Our mission at Secure Code Warrior is to make the digital world safer by helping companies secure their software through developer-driven security. In a nutshell, Secure Code Warrior gives developers the skills to write secure code. Our learning platform is the most effective secure coding solution because it uses agile learning methods for developers to learn, apply, and retain software security principles. Over 600 enterprises trust Secure Code Warrior to implement agile learning security programs, deliver secure software rapidly, and create a culture of developer-driven security.
To make our mission possible, we’ve brought together individuals passionate about software, security, connection, and collaboration. We are a venture-backed, global remote-first company with offices in Australia, America, Belgium, Iceland, and the United Kingdom.
For more information about Secure Code Warrior, visit www.securecodewarrior.com.
We’re seeking an experienced Internal Talent Aquisition Partner/Technical Recruiter to join our global P&C Team and support our EMEA business with critical recruitment and P&C needs.
You will be a major contributor to our company's success and expansion by obtaining high-quality hires as well as being part of initiatives that will support with the company’s long-term talent solutions.
We are looking for an empathetic executor who will drive our forward-looking hiring plan to enable our company’s strategy and evolve our organization into a high-performing recruiting machine.
This role will carry some light P&C Generalist responsibilities
Please note: This is a hybrid role. We are looking for candidates based in Belgium who can come into the Bruges office at least one day a week.
What will you do:
- Take the lead on all things recruiting - this is a full-cycle recruiting role and will include sourcing, interviewing, coordinating and onboarding.
- Lead Belgian P&C initiatives such as EVP research, Graduate Hiring, and Onboarding Programs.
- Co-manage Belgian perks and benefits. Ensure employee tax-related matters are handled by the organization.
- Create a sourcing strategy that leverages your networks and diverse and inclusive communities working in technology.
- Actively Sourcing/Hunting A+ Talent
- Use team platforms and tools such as Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, Bamboo, and Confluence to ensure strong data hygiene.
- Build strong partnerships with candidates, Internal Recruiters, and Leadership in order to drive an efficient process for providing the best candidate experience.
- Leverage our employer brand - help spread the SCW love to events, conferences, and communities.
- Managing Payroll, Managing PTO, Managing Official Sick Leave.
- Managing local legal / accounting side of stock options.
- Working together with Universities and Colleges to host guest lectures / internship / hire talent
- Organise networking / security events to recruit / create exposure
- Follow up and or manage office-specific contracts (eg: cleaning company)
- Follow up with Belgium employee-specific contacts (eg: car lease, installation of electric charge point at home, phone subscription)
- Inventory Management (eg: Laptops, Monitors etc)
- Organise team events
- help incoming travellers with hotel / travel / lunch
- find local organisations for warriors give back
What You Will Bring
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to work with various personalities.
- A native Dutch-speaking professional.
- Strong in-house recruiting experience must demonstrate proficiency in technology, engineering, and software development acquisition.
- Deep/extensive experience in direct sourcing using LinkedIn, GitHub, Reddit, Boolean and other methods.
- Experience recruiting across the EMEA region.
- An inherent drive to create personalized and engaging recruitment experiences for candidates.
- Proven success in stakeholder management and partnering with senior leaders.
- Ability to help develop and guide a Hiring Manager through a successful search process end-to-end.
- Having previous HR generalist or Partnering experience will be highly regarded.
- General Administrative capability
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!