CMMC Compliance Manager
As the CMMC Compliance Manager, you are responsible for overseeing and implementing policies, procedures, and controls to safeguard all designated CUI and ensure compliance with CMMC requirements. In addition, our customers rely on us to help their own compliance efforts as it pertains to our product. Therefore, this position will be customer facing at times as customer requested audit evidence is needed. This position reports to the XXXX and is an integral part of SolCyber’s commitment to maintaining the highest standards of cybersecurity.
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- A great communicator. You know effective communication skills are paramount to effectively conveying complex cybersecurity concepts to diverse stakeholders and to leading cross-functional teams.
- A problem solver. You enjoy a challenge and will run with it. You are passionate about using your analytical skills to find solutions and to optimize our cybersecurity posture. Your attention to detail is critical to success in this role, especially around incident response plans and navigating audits.
- A collaborator. You know how to leverage the smart people you work with and that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts on high-performing teams. You understand that our CMMC goals are only attainable by fostering cooperation across Management Concepts.
- Proactive and prepared. You are adept at developing and enforcing policies and procedures. You possess the leadership skills to shape and drive continuous improvement in our cybersecurity posture by understanding evolving best practices and refining strategies to maintain their effectiveness in the face of new threats, changing business requirements, and government regulations.
- CMMC Implementation
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies to achieve and maintain compliance with CMMC requirements.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of existing cybersecurity practices and identify areas for improvement.
- Create content for baseline Cybersecurity policies, questionnaires, and customer documentation.
- Develop, review, and update organizational policies and procedures to align with CMMC requirements.
- Lead customer meetings and engage directly with customers on audit requirements.
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Collaborate with IT, security, and other relevant departments to ensure a comprehensive approach to CMMC compliance.
- Provide guidance to different teams on CMMC requirements and best practices.
- Auditing and Monitoring
- Coordinate and manage internal and external audits to assess compliance levels.
- Implement and manage continuous monitoring processes to identify and address potential vulnerabilities.
- Document processes, refine them, and design / suggest changes to enhance service efficiency and value to customers.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of CMMC compliance efforts, including policies, procedures, and audit results.
- Generate regular reports for leadership on Management Concepts’ CMMC compliance status.
- Incident Response and Remediation
- Develop and oversee incident response plans to address cybersecurity incidents promptly.
- Collaborate with IT and security teams to implement remediation plans.
- Training and Awareness
- Develop and conduct training programs to enhance the cybersecurity awareness of employees.
- Stay informed about the latest cybersecurity threats, technologies, and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- Proven experience in implementing and managing cybersecurity compliance programs, preferably with a focus on CMMC.
- Strong understanding of CMMC framework and its requirements.
- Excellent communication and people skills to effectively interact with various stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams towards a common goal.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards related to cybersecurity.