Customer Success Specialist
SolCyber seeks a well-rounded and talented individual to support Customer Success operations on an established team at a fast-growing managed (cyber)security services provider. The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for ensuring an excellent customer experience with the use of SolCyber’s service. The Customer Success Specialist helps customers realize the full value of SolCyber’s service.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will report to the Customer Success Manager. Your duties will require you to:
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams to ensure customers receive accurate and timely responses to questions and requests. Consume technical concepts from internal stakeholders and articulate them accurately to customers.
- Prepare and send monthly reports to customers.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for business review meetings with customers.
- Conduct business reviews with customers to review the customer’s account, convey opportunities, communicate changes to their service, etc.
- Prepare and send email campaigns using company’s Customer Success platform.
- Ensure Customer Success platform is maintained with updated and accurate information.
- Provide recommendations to management for internal process improvement.
- Create and send reports to internal stakeholders.
- Schedule calls with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Complete ad hoc internal projects as assigned.
Candidate Experience & Skill Guidelines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Professional approach, demeanor, and communication
- Customer relationship management skills
- Project management skills and/or experience
- Extremely strong drive for organization and order
- Ability to produce detailed documentation (technical and nontechnical)
- Detail oriented; practices good judgment in decision making
- Strong task tracking, follow up, and follow through skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) program experience is a plus