SPHERE Technology Solutions
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
- Actively gather, analyze, and interpret account, permission, entitlement, and metadata effectively to assess and remediate Identity and Access Management (IAM) security risks.
- Create and execute processes and solutions to ensure data integrity, purity, and validity.
- Maintain a detail-oriented approach in architecting, installing, implementing, and migrating the SPHEREboard solution to multiple environments as needed to client architectures.
- Create and maintain supporting documents, including technical design guides, policy and process run books, and other documentation to ensure clarity for support, accuracy, and consistency.
- Possess strong proficiency in data analytics to effectively communicate current and potential IAM cyber security risks to all levels of the business with clarity and urgency.
- Collaborate with broader response teams to create risk remediation plans, escalating with urgency as necessary.
- Execute remediation plans with knowledge of change control processes and roll back.
- Gather customer requirements and work with the development team to provide solution enhancements.
- Exhibit strong teamwork, thought leadership, and integrity in monitoring day to day domain security and vulnerability.
- Complete projects with timeliness and success to meet client engagements per SOW requirements.
- Partner with Sales on developing new business opportunities by producing reports to identify additional areas of improvement or other metrics as requested.
- Participate in special projects as assigned across Unstructured Data, Privileged Access, Identity and Access Management, Active Directory, UNIX, and more.
- 3+ years of cyber security experience using IAM, AD, and SQL.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present large sets of data across client teams, at all levels of management.
- Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Familiarity of security solutions such as Varonis, StealthBits, Symantec, CyberArk, Centrify, BeyondTrust, SailPoint, OIM, and more.
- Strong knowledge of security principals across Unstructured Data, Privileged Access Management, Identity and Access Management, Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure platforms: Active Directory, CIFS File Systems, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, SQL
- Proficiency with MS Excel and MS SQL to manipulate large data sets for analysis