SPHERE Technology Solutions
Newark, NJ, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
- Manage the service delivery lifecycle for SPHERE Technology Solutions customer project implementations and engagements.
- Work individually or as part of a team to lead project and service delivery execution on customer engagements.
- Contribute to strong customer relationships through proactive support and sound expertise.
- Utilize proven project management tools and techniques to execute project deliverables in a manner aligned with our customer's business objectives.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Work with engineering project leads to understand project scope, milestones, and data set requirements.
- Develop project plans, schedules, scope and Statement of Work documents, and associated communications documents.
- Identify and track project progress and issues, providing regular status updates until resolved. Serve as an escalation point to team members, facilitating prompt and appropriate responses to project issues and risks.
- Effectively and regularly communicate project expectations with customer and stakeholders in a timely basis.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project teams.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential out of scope activities, and devise contingency plans.
- Conduct project after action reviews when required and create recommendations to be used on future projects and engagements.
- Work with leadership and other team members to develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Obtained or pursuing a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, business, or related technical/business field of study.
- 5+ years direct work experience in a project or program management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Prior consulting and/or project management experience for IT solution/service provider required.
- Experience planning and managing complex identify and access management related enterprise-based projects or programs preferred.
- Ability to derive insights from large data sets.
- Demonstrated success managing customer facing technology implementations.
- PMP certification is preferred, but not required.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with MS Excel, Project, Word, or other project management tools required.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure desirable (AD, Windows servers & services, file access & permissions, interfacing storage platforms).
- Certifications in IT field of study, PMI, and vendor-based skills a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed (10 - 20%).