Senior Frontend Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Truera provides the first AI Quality platform, to help enterprises analyze machine learning, improve model quality and build trust. Powered by enterprise-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) Explainability technology based on six years of research at Carnegie Mellon University, Truera’s platform helps eliminate the black box surrounding widely used AI and ML technologies. This visibility leads to higher quality, explainable models that achieve measurable business results, address unfair bias, and ensure governance and compliance.
We are excited about the amazing team we’re building at Truera. One of the core cultural principles at Truera is: “Create what’s not there.” We’re building a team of creator-builders who are excited about our mission and keen to build large-scale systems and drive cutting-edge research in support of it.
We are a rapidly growing Series B company funded by Greylock, Wing, and Menlo Ventures, and working with both Fortune 100 customers and startups throughout the world!
About the job
As a senior frontend engineer at TruEra, you will be working in a small, friendly team of ace engineers and designers responsible for creating and maintaining the industry’s first AI Quality platform. You will be involved in all phases of frontend development: from participating in user research discussions to creating technical architecture designs, all the way to the implementation and testing of the respective features. Given the startup nature of Truera, you will be asked to bring your engineering perspective to influence product and design decisions and be deeply involved in the product prioritization process. Joining at this early stage of the company, you should also be excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you will grow into a leadership role as the company scales.
What you will do:
- Lead the development of complex features that enable organizations to understand AI behavior and address issues such as algorithmic discrimination and model instability
- Optimize performance of our large scale cloud saas products
- Visualize ML concepts that have previously been thought of as a black box
- Collaborate with designers and product managers on new feature development
- Experience a high growth startup environment in the rapidly evolving field of responsible AI
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience
- Excellent programming skills in at least one modern web development framework (React, Angular, Vue)
- Have experience working with large scale cloud saas products with lots of users
- You understand the build processes and can optimize client-side performance
- RESTful API design and testing
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
- Attention to detail and an eye for aesthetic design
- You’re a great teammate, participating in design and code reviews, pairing, and mentoring as needed to make the team better.
- Experience in data science, machine learning, or statistics is a plus
- Experience in data visualization libraries (d3.js, highcharts.js)
- Familiarity with open source dashboard tools (grafana)
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Truera are considered property of Truera and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
See more open positions at TruEra
Something looks off?