Security Solutions Engineers
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Scale is a vital part of Uptycs security analytics platform and solutions. Our customer base is growing exponentially, and you will be in the front lines of ensuring that the enterprises relying on us become passionate, lifelong Uptycs customers.
Our Security Solutions Engineers ensure customers' ongoing experiences with Uptycs technology is exceptional and play an instrumental role in building and growing successful long-term customer partnerships. As a Security Solutions Engineer, you will help customers understand the possibilities with Uptycs Security Analytics Platform, align with customers near and long term security and business objectives and be instrumental in creating an outstanding experience with our solutions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is focused, excited, and technically adept to make a huge impact. You will develop an in-depth understanding of the Uptycs platform and the stack it is built on, have a customer obsessed attitude, and work across various teams within the customer and inside the Uptycs ecosystem to prioritize, support, and drive customer adoption, success, and revenue growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Serving as a security advisor, you will partner with our Customer Experience team to understand customers' requirements, use-cases, business objectives, and challenges in order to promote customer engagement, adoption, and success.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Uptycs Products and offerings, industry trends, security news, and best practices.
- Manage and accelerate technical implementation through deployment, system configuration, and Platform enablement.
- Provide consultative insights on identified risk, security implications, and best practices to promote security awareness and drive overall risk reduction throughout the partnership.
- Effectively lead solution demonstrations for technical customer contacts to support customer renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Lead solution troubleshooting, upgrades, patching, and break/fix scenarios in customer environments.
- Design, develop, contribute and maintain playbooks, wikis, demos and other tools for executing successful, efficient deployments.
- Document all work with customers including solution design and configuration.
- Capture feature requests and general feedback to share with Customer Experience, Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams.
- Collaborate across the entire Uptycs organization, specifically product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation from customer input.
- Participate in on-call rotations after hours and on weekends, serving as a point of escalation as necessary.
What We’re Looking For (Must have):
- 3+ years of technical support and/or solution engineer experience in a variety of Pre/Post Sales OR Professional Services engagements over the entire customer life cycle preferably working with security products or deploying security solutions.Experience in a customer facing role with troubleshooting and providing solutions for production issues.
- Basic knowledge in Network or Endpoints or Security domain.
- Basic knowledge in public clouds like AWS OR Azure OR GCP.
- Basic knowledge in Containers OR Kubernetes.
- Basic knowledge in operating systems like Windows OR Unix OR Mac including troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Good attitude towards learning market leading technologies and teamwork.
- Basic knowledge on SQL is a plus.
- Has good security knowledge in any one security domain.
- Knows security offerings like Vulnerability Management, Compliance, Detection and Response, etc.
- Knowledge in Osquery.
- Basic idea about MITRE ATTACK Framework.
- Has Knowledge about Cloud and Kubernetes security.
- Has had good exposure of resource deployment across the fleet in different types of infrastructures.
Good to have : (But not essential)
Uptycs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Uptycs is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.
See more open positions at Uptycs
Something looks off?