WireWheel is revolutionizing the area of privacy and data protection by helping companies to build and manage cutting-edge and scalable privacy programs. Recognized by IDC Marketplace, Forrester, and Gartner as a leader in worldwide data privacy management software, our cloud-based Data Privacy & Protection Platform is built by privacy experts using industry best-practices to help organizations simplify, structure, and automate their approach to privacy program management. We help companies comply with today’s California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and EU General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) requirements and remain ready for any future regulatory regimes.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking to add energetic Sales Engineers to our team. As a sales engineer, you are instrumental in the full sales cycle including discovery, opportunity evaluation, the planning and execution of proof of concepts (POCs), support, and opportunity closure. You will use your knowledge to articulate technology, influence customer decisions, provide insightful solutions, and communicate the value of WireWheel’s products to prospective customers. The ideal candidate will have a general understanding of the Privacy or Security industry which includes the regulatory component that is part of this technology.
This means you will:
- Define and present focused product demonstrations that illustrate how WireWheel’s platform addresses the critical business issues that a prospect faces.
- Deliver strong "proof-of-concept" engagements that demonstrate business value and technical benefits, as well as strong ROI.
- Provide customer feedback and input into the product development cycle.
- Support Sales in the completion of complex RFIs, RFPs and Security Assessments.
- Immerse yourself in the ever-evolving privacy industry, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position WireWheel in relation to them.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve WireWheel products and marketing.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
- Minimum of 6 years as a sales engineer within a SaaS company.
- Exceptionally high “Emotional Intelligence” – able to connect with diverse constituents, actively listen, and identify key areas of sensitivity.
- Excellent customer-facing communication and organization skills.
- A solid understanding of and appreciation for the sales cycle.
- Prior experience with Data Privacy, Cybersecurity or BPM is strongly preferred.
- Ability to describe complex technical/product concepts to diverse audiences: executives, business stakeholders and technology practitioners.
- Passion for demonstrating solutions and ability to provide technical/product input during the sales process.
- Broad understanding of enterprise data architecture and/or cloud-native deployments, and privacy/security technologies (direct prior experience in any of these a plus).
- Willingness to travel up to 50% domestically.
People are what make WireWheel awesome! Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Something looks off?